GMUM (Group of Machine Learning Research) is a group at Jagiellonian University working on various aspects of machine learning, and in particular deep learning - in both fundamental and applied setting. The group is led by prof. Jacek Tabor.
Some of the research directions our group pursues include:
- generative models: efficient training and sampling; inpainting; super-resolution,
- theoretical understanding of deep learning and optimization,
- natural language processing,
- drug design and cheminformatics,
- unsupervised learning and clustering.