GMUM (Group of Machine Learning Research) is a group of researchers working on various aspects of machine learning, and in particular deep learning - in both fundamental and applied setting.
The group is led by prof. Jacek Tabor. We are based in the Jagiellonian University in the beautiful city of Kraków, Poland.
Some of the research directions our group pursues include:
- generative models: efficient training and sampling; inpainting; super-resolution,
- theoretical understanding of deep learning and optimization,
- natural language processing,
- drug design and cheminformatics,
- unsupervised learning and clustering,
- computer vision and medical image analysis.
In 2023, we are organizing the second edition of Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS^S) with a focus on Applications in Science.
More information can be found on the event website as well as here.